• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

***Wish Douger the best this week***

Hope they don’t disconnect you from your pain IV by tomorrow like they did me. Two days after a four level neck fusion with titanium rods and anchors tge dr comes in and tells the nurse to disconnect me from my happy juice and now just pills every four hours and no sooner. It was the most miserable time of my life.

It’s one thing to be in pain before surgery, but the pain from post surgery after they’ve chiseled off parts of your spine then screwed in anchors and rods into bone, then take away the good stuff almost immediately? I don’t ever want to go thru that again.

Hopefully they take better care of you in pain management. If they fused all those levels in your back like you said, and added steel, your looking at 3-5 months of hurt. They may order you a fiberglass clamshell torso suit that you have to wear for 3 months

• Wow
Reactions: Ezana4CE
They always unplug the pain pump too soon, and then it’s just time to brace against the pain.
So glad you got through it Doug, now hopefully you will soon have some relief.
Although it’s definitely going to be like Augie said! Work that pain management plan.
The pain after my brain surgery was huge for many days, and I made the mistake of skipping the pain meds once thinking that I could deal with it.
That was a bad decision, I should have followed the plan.
Best of luck with your recovery.