• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

***Wish Douger the best this week***

One more day and it will be different Doug! I’m remembering what it feels like the night before surgery, you’re in really good hands, but that doesn’t make it less scary or distracting.
You sure do have a lot of friends here who care a whole lot.
See you on the other side, and hopefully it’ll be a winner of a surgery.

Reactions: douger
Good luck to you this time. Hopefully you’ve been starting the stool softener supplements like three days ago.

For your last meal before 10pm load up on ham hocks and beans. You’ll be a tootin’ while they’re working on ya!

What exactly are they doing? Another laminectomy ?
iv had 10 done already and last november they did L-3L-4 FAILED SO AGAIN IN FEB THEY DID IT AGAIN- NO GOOD SO GONNA DO OPEN LUMBAR FUSION WITH IMPLANTS FROM L-3L-4,L-4L5,S1

One more day and it will be different Doug! I’m remembering what it feels like the night before surgery, you’re in really good hands, but that doesn’t make it less scary or distracting.
You sure do have a lot of friends here who care a whole lot.
See you on the other side, and hopefully it’ll be a winner of a surgery.
yes i have lotta friends here and not sure what do without all you guys and the forum great place i spend lotta time here reading as iv been down for years off and on with a bunch different surgeries from cancer to this

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Good luck to you this time. Hopefully you’ve been starting the stool softener supplements like three days ago.

For your last meal before 10pm load up on ham hocks and beans. You’ll be a tootin’ while they’re working on ya!

What exactly are they doing? Another laminectomy ?
yes i now the pills and crap can really block you up,been taking pills for months of and on hate taking them but gotta get reief when needed. so a can of peaches a day works wonders