• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS Wise purchase or Not ?

I'm about ready to "pull the trigger" on a new rifle and would love some input from the fine members here. I have never owned a PCP before, so I'm pretty clueless on what to expect.
I'm looking at:

JTS Airacuda Max in .22 & JTS COMP1 Portable PCP Compressor​

I have watched several YT vids, and all seem pretty positive. As this is my first outing with PCP, I can't blow huge money just yet.

Advice on what gr. pellet would perform best in this rifle would be of great help as well. I tend to stick with H&N and JSB in my other rifles...
I will use the gun for backyard plinking mainly, but with a rodent/bird kill occasionally.....75yrd

I was delighted to find out JTS (America) is located just 30 min from my house, so if any issues arise, then pounding on a door shouldn't take that long.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated.

I got into airguns to get trigger time for the pewpews besides ground squirrels. Because I'm behind enemy lines it's hard to get ammo without paying a fortune and someone's kidney. Or....perhaps breaking the 'law' and going for a drive to a free state. So I conserve my modest stash for SHTF moments.
While I'm blessed to live in Texas, I still feel your pain my friend. God Bless, and stay sharp.

Be mindful, mountains of clones out there, every Chinese HPA compressor manufacturer tried to get a piece of YongyIheng Pneumatic Company's success. You'll want compressor ID plate to reflect manufacturer as shown in photo, to assure authenticity. WMView attachment 401742
Excellent heads up sir. I'll be mindful of that. Do you have a reliable eBay source?

Excellent heads up sir. I'll be mindful of that. Do you have a reliable eBay source?
Million-dollar question, we really don't know what label says till purchasing member opens box and reports back to forum. Best-homepro (eBay) was good until inventory ran out, Smarketbuy (Amazon) was also legit. One scammer figured us out and posted advertising pictures of YongyIheng Pneumatic ID plates, what arrived listed different manufacturer on plate. Wish I had more help to offer. WM

Reactions: KRich
Million-dollar question, we really don't know what label says till purchasing member opens box and reports back to forum. Best-homepro (eBay) was good until inventory ran out, Smarketbuy (Amazon) was also legit. One scammer figured us out and posted advertising pictures of YongyIheng Pneumatic ID plates, what arrived listed different manufacturer on plate. Wish I had more help to offer. WM
Understood