Wisconsin AirGunners take on the American Airgunner Challenge

After watching episode 7 of the American Airgunner Challenge show my brain wouldn’t stop churning. There’s nothing on that episode I don’t have lying around the house. (Except, apparently, balloons) I have 75 yards on the #backyardrange and I have. .30 cal Impact. But how would I stack up against the likes of Tom or Ted?
So yesterday morning a buddy stopped by and we decided to set it up. 
Here are the results. 
You can set this up too! I put the instructions in the description of the video, and if you set it up and shoot it be sure to add your score to the comments on YouTube. 
Have fun!

https://youtu.be/TQ9ksnGZnPw

Great shooting and a cool idea. We thought about doing this too, it just got too hot and smokey yesterday though. Shot early and then came home to hide out from the smoke and heat. You’ve been hard at it with the videos lately! The boys and I really liked this one, they both said, “we can do that too, easy!” They’re great shots, especially for their age but they may be getting a little cocky! We might actually have to try this competition on a cool day too, it’ll put things in perspective for my sons! LOL. I love that my boys are confident but they need to be grounded too. We love all of your videos PJ. keep it up! My boys and I have been watching all the episodes of the AAC and routing for #1Tom, #2Ted, #3 Brian, #4 Ian, #5 Eydin in that order. It’s really just fun for me to watch, I think my boys are a lot more concerned with who wins than I am. I think the air gun exposure is really cool, showing non-air gunners how capable these modern air guns can be. Inevitably, 95% of the people exposed to modern PCP’s like what they see and want to shoot them more! The only thing we didn’t like with AAC in the beginning was all these crazy rules & changes they threw in after everybody shot, It seemed like a lottery, luck or having the ability to pick someone to knock down a notch. It’s gotten better but even the warehouse episode was weird the way they used the shooting time, not total time. I know we’re being picky, we just want people to learn about the sport while the guys compete head to head. May the best competitor win! Have a great week PJ. 

Stoti

Here’s the final score from the show. 
If I’d “hit” that one disc cleanly I’d have almost reached the top! So close
1598300408_3327327945f4420f803aab1.58448263.jpeg