Winter 12g Cartridges?

Hello;

I am aware that there are bulk compressed air tanks available to screw into CO2 guns like the Hammerli 850 or Archer QB's that downregulate 3000+psi of compressed air to the ~1100psi required for safe use of the CO2. Fair enough, but I have a few guns that are unable to accept these larger tanks and some search revealed the possibility of compressed air or nitrogen tanks in the ~12g size. Unfortunately a search to purchase these shows they are very expensive. Anyone know or try using or know where to buy compressed air or nitrogen like tanks that are not subject to cold effects like CO2 so that I can shoot air pistols and the like outdoors in the winter?

Many thanks

I was thinking of a heating system to RAISE the pressure in Co2 rifles just enough to send .22 caliber pellets downrange at 1000 fps or so ....I'm probably wrong about heat creating more power BUT a battery powered sleeve heater (winter sock temperature) would allow Co2 shooting at any elevation ... just a thought....one way to test... put a winter sock around a pistol handle....

Could try these
aa281a6d70da8d534b8716a5c3e93ca7.jpg

4 shots is real with that set up.
10 shots may well clear the barrel but you would NOT be shooting 40 yards on the 10th!
Thinking QB, bulk fill end cap.
Rigs that seal on the cartridge ( not with a sealed tube) you can tap a hole in the side and run a line there, aka " dummy cartridge".

Hand warners can easily go over 100degrees , valve lock and ?????? Also they are made from Rust ( Iron Oxide) and Salt Water +++ dont rupture one near your rig.

John