No magic pellet in wind. In this example a jsb .30 44.7 910 mv will drift with a 5 mph wind. Practice shooting in wind is your only hope.
Screenshot_20221027-064948_Strelok Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20221027-064928_Strelok Pro.jpg
20220925_084229.jpg

I shoot the lightest stuff, or the lightest caliber at least ( .177 ) and as i do not shoot shorter than 50 M and all the way up to 2 X that, and in a open field.
I generally only shoot slugs, which deal with wind a little better.

Mind you on most days i do still feel the wind,,,,,, as it is pretty normal in Denmark, hence why we are a world leader on wind energy.

It's not the pellet as much as it is learning to shoot over wind flags. You can also look at BC charts to help you hone in on the most efficient pellet. Higher the BC number the better.

I start testing at 25 yards where the wind has less effect. Promising pellets then get tested at 33.3 yards, the maximum of my back yard. To get a handle on how much drift to expect I run chairgun (I know, it's not supported anymore but it works and it was free). I was surprised the first time I ran it. You need to input the wind speed and angle. I have an inexpensive meter for speed and I use a few wind flags that give me the angle. The flags also allow me to wait for similar conditions but mainly I try to wait for calm conditions. I usually get a period of low wind close to when it gets dark.

Understand wind deflection. I have it coming from around and over the houses and ever changing wind coming over and around adjoining woods. I will make the adjustment for the wind at 50 yards and before I shoot it will change to the other direction. Just very frustrating.
Is 50 yards a typical distance for you? What power and caliber rifle, and what pellets have you tested? Regardless of those answers, I think you will find that the pellets that should best, will shoot best under all conditions, so don't test in the wind. Test in the calm, select your best pellet, then learn to shoot in the wind! And when you accomplish that, please write a book. I've been practicing for over 50 years and I still need a lucky day to shoot well in the wind. But, as Gary Player said, the more I practice, the luckier I get.