• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wind indicator ideas

I used a zip tie with a piece of yarn around the moderator on my TX200. The cable tie itself wrapped around the moderator with the tag end sticking out about 3-4". I used a soldering iron to make a small hole in that narrow tag end to tie a piece of yarn about 6" long with a small bowtie on the end to catch the wind, some used a feather or other light weight wind grabber. Worked perfectly for 15 years of FT competition.

telescopic antenna on a base so you can extend it out, move up down ....
7ptp.1635123821.jpg

Gets the flag up into the air flow your shooting into while also freely rotating 360* being able to be seen with your non scope eye.

telescopic antenna on a base so you can extend it out, move up down .... 

Gets the flag up into the air flow your shooting into while also freely rotating 360* being able to be seen with your non scope eye.

Cool. Looks like some tapered carbon fiber rod and probably really thin-walled but telescoping? I like being able to see it with the non-scope eye, just like a level would be visible.

Sounds like it rotates on whatever mount you have on the scope rings.