WIN an AirMaks Arms .22 Katran Compact PCP and More!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the mist of a water planet somewhere in space, there is deep heavy breathing under a helmet...

"in.. out...."

"in.. out..."

After a sudden deep breath a command is roared, "find them... FIND THEM NOW!"

...Meanwhile, on a planet far away, at AirGun Nation,. "Luke, think you air has no power?"

"No master that's why I carry a flash light," replies Luke.

"Time you must... find your internal influence Luke, and command the power of....air", says Master.

"But master, the flash light?!", Luke replies.

Master closes his eyes and says softly, "Luke, lay your flash down in front of where you stand, and close your eyes"

Master uses his internal influence to cast the flashlight it in the pond, to short the batteries.

Master quietly then says, "Now Luke, open your eyes. Ataman has sent you airgun technologies inside a black box, from the planet Czech. There, pick it up."

Luke slowly picks up the black box.

With his eyes still closed master says, "Now, close you eyes, and open the box... feel the internal influence flow thru your Katran. Ah yes... good, good, that's it. Learn you will Luke."

Master continues, "Enter the contest you must, Luke, or you will not win"

"Ok Master, here is my number... 1701.00", says Luke.

Master replies, "Good, good... I feel the force with you. But patient you must be Luke, before you feel the influence surging thru you body", Master smiles as he turns away and enters his own number.

Good evening to Steve and thanks for sharing another cool air rifle with us. I always look forward to your videos and learning more about air guns. This little shooter is just what the Dr. ordered for a walking hunter, or in my case, a right handed, side lever cocking compact that I might be able to shoot as a south paw. Since FX has come out with the larger capacity magazines on the wildcat and the impact, I really do not see a practical way of getting a good cheek weld. I am okay with the cocking lever on the right, as that is how I grew up shooting powder burners with a right hand bolt. Thanks again for all the in depth work you do and the excellence you put into your videos. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.