• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

WIN an AirForce Texan .357, scope, bi-pod & more!! (contest ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool gun, but what is the 0.30 caliber pellet velocity due to acceleration in the barrel per unit length? Does it follow an inverted Napier number, also known as "e"? Also, what is the pellets coefficient of friction value at rest in the breach, and as it travels down the barrel? I know that it is 100% at the breach and 0% once it exits the muzzle, but I need the Cf numbers. Thank you and I enjoy all your videos, but I wish you would state somewhere the magnification being used and target dimensions because I watch your videos armed with a graphing calculator and I see so much hype, wrongness, errors, and outright lies in other videos and on manufacturer's technical specification claims that I do not know who to believe; especially when their numbers don't jibe. Numbers do not lie, but you can lie with numbers. I especially like your data on pellet type, weight, and velocity. What would be nice would be a graph to get a visual snap shot of the data. I end up pausing and rerunning to gather the numbers, put them on Excel and view the graph then pinpoint the anomalies whether positive or negative and see what pellet, velocity is best and worse for the particular gun you are using. Lastly, if you could mention the tank capacity, maximum pressure rating, pressure you are using, whether regulated or not and what regulated pressure. You would be amazed what can be derived from three test points on the power curve. 

Status
Not open for further replies.