"WIN A TIN" Guess the correct answer and win a free tin of pellets

So, the video explains it pretty clearly. What's missing from my display? I have one particular answer for which I am looking, and only one. When someone guesses it, I'll post their name and send them a tin of pellets at no-charge.
If nobody guesses after a week (or however long until people stop guess) I'll just randomly pick someone.
So watch the video and put your answer below.
hqdefault.jpg

And if you are on FB, I'll be giving away stuff on our group page as well. Come and join us at PCP Airguns . When it comes to the questions to join, just answer with AGN or Airgun Nation to let us know, and you're in! 

And if you haven't been in our store in SoCal, here is a virtual tour of it. We've expanded a bit since the video, so I'll be doing another video in a few months. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D39aHhMXBM of

our showroom. 

BTW, I AM STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS! I all the have FX models and calibers in stock (Impact, Crown VP & Continuum, Various Dreamline, Wildcat, etc.), as well as Daystate, Air Force, and all the other brands. Our alternate websites have yet to be released, so bear with us until they get turned on.

Me, standing in front of it! A customer, people. It is clear that he says that his store has everything in inventory; he just wants people to come on in.

I thought of this, but he did say missing from his "display". The 2 things he mentions that he has, but are not shown in the video is the Fx Bumblebee (my guess) and the Bauer Compressor.

Me, standing in front of it! A customer, people. It is clear that he says that his store has everything in inventory; he just wants people to come on in.

I thought of this, but he did say missing from his "display". The 2 things he mentions that he has, but are not shown in the video is the Fx Bumblebee (my guess) and the Bauer Compressor.

He also says that, "the video explains it pretty clearly." I took that as clear 'figuratively.' Father and family, he says directly. Who knows? His game , his rules.

This is an edit to my reply to BigTinBoat, and when i thought about what I just wrote it struck me that if he is speaking about what's missing from his display case "literally'" than the answer is NOTHING. When you have "everything" then you are missing "nothing." If correct, I disqualify myself from any prize because I should have thought this way first. I always post before I think, a real problem for me.