• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

WIN a Daystate Huntsman Huma Regulated PCP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were going to discuss the Huntsman.
The last air gun I bought was a Crosman 1400 in the 80’s. It no longer works - oddly, it needs a rebuild!
Recently, at the point of retirement, I have had need of a new rifle. I borrowed a Ruger Impact in .22 from a neighbor. It was interesting to say the least. He gave about $150 for it. I thought if I spent a little more, I could get more of what I wanted. But as I looked, read and learned more, I felt myself being pulled more towards a PCP.
i could not believe how many brands and permutations of each brand there are! Mind boggling, that is what it is! .177, .20, .22, .25, .30 and so on. Very high pressure and low pressure in a PCP may result in low velocity? What?
Durring this time Daystate came to mind. It seems to me, still uninitiated, that England is the center of the Airgun World - could be wrong, but it is my perception as I currently think.
As an American with unfettered access to airguns, I am still appalled that Great Britain has the 12 ft pound rule. It is un-American!
i don’t have a lot to say about the Huntsman because I am still at the stage of not knowing much about PCP’s. But now I guess I will have to head over to YOUTUBE and spend countless hours watching tests on them.
I sure would like to have one. I wonder if it would be a good ratting gun. I am not sure where I would find a bunch of rats but those videos have also perked my interest.
Daystate Air Compressors - dang, I am thinking this is never going to end...

Status
Not open for further replies.