WIN a Daystate Huntsman Huma Regulated PCP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
OPEN TO THE UNITED STATES AND THE UNITED KINGDOM

3 EASY STEPS TO WINNING

Join Airgun Nation
Watch & Discuss the Daystate Huntsman Regal
Enter to Win!

Our winner will be selected with a random number generator. For a chance to win, all you’ve got to do is pick a number between $0.00 – $1840.94 (the value of our giveaway) and enter it in the body of this thread.

The contest begins now and ends Monday the 18th @ 10am CST. We’ll announce the winner Monday as Steve & I will be traveling together.

Special thanks to Daystate, Airguns of Arizona, Sportsmatch Rings UK, JSB / Predator International, & AEAC for makin’ it happen for us. We appreciate you!

Winner takes all!!

Daystate Huntsman Regal XL .22 Huma Regulated $1299
MTC Mamba Lite 4-16x42 AO scope $399
Sportsmatch T02C Scope Mounts $27
JSB Pellet Sampler Pack $15.99
Misenheimer Custom Leather Pellet Pouch $99.95

Good luck to everyone!!!

ATTENTION PARTICIPANTS:
This is a private giveaway & is open to participants within the United States & the United Kingdom only. If we have a UK winner, they will receive their Huntsman factory direct. In order to participate in these events we ask that you be a member of Airgun Nation and be subscribed to AEAC. Duplicate entries of the same number will be determined by timestamp. Multiple entries by the same contestant will result in disqualification. Claimants must be 18 years of age or older and not in any way be affiliated with Daystate, Airguns of Arizona, Airgun Nation, AEAC, JSB, or Sportsmatch Rings U.K.. If you are below the age of 18 and WIN, you may have a parent or legal guardian claim the prize on your behalf. 

I had one of the first one to ever come into the states back in the old days and used it to win many a compitition. Took 9th at the first international match, as well a 10 pins with 5 shots, speed shoot and the long ranger event. I rebuilt it to do 25 ft lbs at the time, one of my favorite guns! Thank you Tim for the time working with you. Sure would love to put on back in the stable with my big bores. I guess 1799.45. And thank you for the great video. Powermonger 

Status
Not open for further replies.