Win a CUSTOM-BUILT Air Arms - American Airgunner S5 10XS .22!

SPONSOR WILL ATTEMPT TO NOTIFY POTENTIAL WINNER WITHIN FOURTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS OF THE DRAWING, AND NOTIFICATION WILL BE BY E-MAIL. . . A POTENTIAL WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AND RETURN AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY,...WITHIN FOURTEEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIPT OF PRIZE NOTIFICATION.

That is from the rules of contest.

I can say doesn't look like it was me because, although 48 hours isn't up yet, it will be soon and I have not received an email (not from lack of checking my inbox ;-) )

What it sounds like tho it may be one or two weeks before we find out depending on how fast the winner gets back to American Airgunner and how long it takes for them to be approved.

I am not sure what to make of the "WITHIN FOURTEEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS " part. Maybe "one to two weeks" is the translation

Edited to add:

Many thanks to American Airgunner for having this contest. I did enjoy imagining I would win, and it is a cool thing to do for the airgun community!

Grats to the winner whomever they may be!!

ok who won this?

Agreed. I resent prize drawings that dont bother to update. They are all hot and bothered to get your info for free marketing....then they ghost their results. Phooey.

Let's look at this another way. AGN and AEAC have mastered this contest / give-a-way process and have set the bar VERY high for us air gun addicts! 

FWIW, I have wondered the same thing with the Pyramyd Air "win your shopping cart" contest the hold around Christmas time. Why WOULDN'T they promote the heck out of the winners and what they got?!?! By dropping the ball there it seems like they're missing 50% of the promotional value of the contest.

1570631664_6667909405d9deff01fbdf3.93161165_GIVEAWAY BANNER.jpg

Enter for your chance to win by using the link below!