Will the short arm on m3 fit the mk2?

Good luck finding those short throw cocking levers, as I’ve been once a week checking in with 910. Unsure if FXUSA has them in stock, but to answer your question, yes, they will easily mount onto the MK2 as both my mk2’s have them.

I thought I’d never buy in to the short throw lever mod till I tried one, and from here on out, If a short throw lever is available for a certain gun it gets put on and long throw gets sold off.

If you find them used make sure it’s the second version as the original ones didn’t have the offset kick out on the cocking arm which then put the cocking handle against the side of the trigger block.

Good luck finding those short throw cocking levers, as I’ve been once a week checking in with 910. Unsure if FXUSA has them in stock, but to answer your question, yes, they will easily mount onto the MK2 as both my mk2’s have them.

I thought I’d never buy in to the short throw lever mod till I tried one, and from here on out, If a short throw lever is available for a certain gun it gets put on and long throw gets sold off.

If you find them used make sure it’s the second version as the original ones didn’t have the offset kick out on the cocking arm which then put the cocking handle against the side of the trigger block.
Could you post a pic of it on the mk2?