Will the Leshiy 2 shoot slugs

We have addressed this issue, but it seems this question keeps coming up, so here we go
1. you don't want or need a special magazine
2. The Alpha barrels I ordered are bore matched to the magazine 
3 NSA does not currently make a slug that fits ( I have given Nick the required sizes)
4 FX hybrids don't fit
So what do you need
22 caliber .2193 (20 grain, 22, 24 grain(
.25 caliber .253/.254 ( 28, 30, 32, 38 grain I have been happy with)
.30 caliber .3033 (55 grain, 60 grain are best)
Where to get them
Currently, Steve at AVS has been the first to take this project on. I have felt that adjusting barrels and magazines is foolish because there is no guarantee they will produce accuracy. There is also the factor that you would have to buy a new system. Lastly, Edgun would have one more product to stock and set up. I believe that a gun should shoot both pellets and slugs reasonably well. I think with the help of Steve; we have gotten there. We still have more work to do, but the initial results have been inspiring. I applaud AVS for taking this on, and I am currently working with a second ammunition company to produce slugs with the proper size, weight, and tangent ogive for the Leshiy 2.
I hope this helps settle some things; for now, I will update this announcement as other slug manufacturers produce proper projectiles for EDgun
regards 
Brian

PS here is a little tool you can use to help determine the correct weight and speed, this calculator can use both Miller and Greenhill'f formula

https://www.edgunwest.com/twist-rate-calculators/

Reactions: donut_man
AVS all day. Support this company!

Also a good mention would be that the cup base .3033 work in the LCS for 30 and .254 work in the .25 with good results. AVS's work is going to change slugs in Airguns forever. 

I have found that a really great Leshiy 2 pellet/slug comb with a 350mm is the .254 in 32gr cup slug at 935 and the JSB 33.95 just a little slower are very accurate without changing the reg settings. However, I have not had time to play with faster speeds to see if anything tightens up. 

Is that at max power or can you push the gun more?

If you are shooting the .22 Alfa barrel I recommend you try the 36gr Apex Airgun Ammo slugs in .219 too. These slugs are a beast and shoot at 65fpe out of my 600mm barrel. Still has over 50 fpe at 100 yards.

I could probably push it a bit more, but that's with reg already at 160 bar. I could go down in nozzle size for a touch more dwell, but I'm right under the knee on the power curve in terms of dwell so it would be starting to waste air.