• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Will the FX Crown be able to push the JSB King Heavies at 900fps?

Yes I was thinking it would be similar to the Impact around 850-860fps but I haven't seen anyone really test that. 
For all it's adjustability that could be a weak spot and because of its monoblock type construction it may not be possible to modify it to increase the size of the plenum ect. 
The RAW can shoot the Heavies at 900fps and they are stable and accurate. Would be nice if the Crown could be configured to do it also. 
I've seen some videos of the Hubun ,it is an interesting gun for sure. 

"Jlacouturec"maybe by increasing regulator preassure, but in my experiences with fx rifles, they are not accurate at high velocities... (.22 max. 890 fps, .25 max. 900-910 fps, .30 max.880 fps)...i tested the wildcat in 22, bobcat in 25 and boss in .30, i used jsb´s 18.13, 25.4 and 44.45.
Yes agreed with standard smooth twist barrels and there twist rates. Once FX make the x-twist barrels available with different twist rates that will change. You could then copy the velocity/twist rate of those that are keeping the King Heavies stable at 900+. 
But not if it hasn't got the lungs to do it.