Will my Impact X benefit from the larger valve housing and rod?

I have a polish plenum already with ported duel tp, hammer weight and alot of other mods but I still have the original X valve housing and rod. The removable valve seat has been bored to 6.3mm or 1/4 inch. I'm shooting 36.2 NSA slugs at 1010 fps with 150 bar, 18mm gap on max and 3.5 lines on the valve stopper with a 700 mm slug A 25 cal. Would there be any benefit installing the larger valve and rod? Maybe less pressure or hammer weight. Will have to buy the Power Plenum kit to be able to upgrade to the larger Valve? Thanks,

Would the powerplenum with larger port lower the reg pressure sub 115?

Still struggling with figuring out what is the benefit/difference between higher reg pressure + shorter valve time vs lower reg pressure + longer valve time.

Assuming same scenario either way... 920 fps with 34 grain JSB's.

I just never got to that point to count a max shots per fill until reg drops.

btw...

porting the valve from 6.5 to 7.5 will definitely need heavier hammer weight + longer spring (and new valve poppet in peek at least 9.2mm inside a 10.63 OD valve house) ;)

Your gun already shooting over 1000 fps with 36 gr nsa. Not sure what your goal is. 2000 fps or something with 36g nsa??? Mine is shooting 940 fps with 36 nsa and am happy with it. Unless you are hunting Buffalo and elephant, there isnt need for more power.

Good one. I like your buffalo comment. My gun is the most accurate around 960 but I thought it might help to up the fps and be able to back it off with either the reg or the hammer spring.