• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Will low light scope work for night shooting?

The expanding pellets I have are Polymags, Hades and Baracuda Hunter Extremes. The only ones I have shot so far are the Polymags and they were accurate at 33 yards. The others I will have to test them for accuracy. My main concern is to avoid stinking up my neighbors or my backyard. I like to depose of the bodies before rigor mortis sets in. That way the body is still very pliable and easily to manipulate. I plan to put it 1st into a plastic bag, then into a 6" pvc pipe and then glue both ends shut. That should stop the smell from escaping. I tried 5 garbage bags and in less than 3 days my wife said the trash cans smells really bad.

I haven't seen any coyotes in my backyard, but have across the street from the front of my home. I have a fence around the property but I sure coyotes can squeeze in. I have seen a bobcat and plenty of raccoons and hear owls at night. I didn't know animals other than owls that would eat a skunk.

Update. Just now I went into the backyard and it smells like the little stinker unloaded somewhere anyway. It's WAR! 

I took the little stinker out. Bob is right it sprayed. I couldn't see to hear it. From about 22 yards away in about 5 to 10 secs I could smell it. It was a windy night. My wife woke up and smelled it inside the house and she was pissed off that took the stinker out. Can't win! If I don't cull them they spray about once every 2 months or so. If I take them out they only get to spray one time and my wife give me more grief than the skunk.

The smell went away in about 2 to 3 hours, or at least most of it.