Will harass the songbirds no more.

There has been a pair of crows harassing the many songbirds on my property Let's say one of them will not be doing this any longer. Vital shot in the breast dropped him from twenty yards. Was sitting in a one of my douglas fir. Had the XS60C charged from yesterday and it was very convenient to grab.

20240403_163010~2.jpg

There has been a pair of crows harassing the many songbirds on my property Let's say one of them will not be doing this any longer. Vital shot in the breast dropped him from twenty yards. Was sitting in a one of my douglas fir. Had the XS60C charged from yesterday and it was very convenient to grab.

View attachment 452166
Same here , dang crows nest in neighbors pine trees for generations :mad:, I've gone into next door place with my pole saw to remove crow nest as they were building it ! Had to take out crows several times while they were perched on the Bluebird box poking in the hole trying to get hatchlings !

crows are my #1 pest bird here on the farm. they get into everything and beat up my cardinals and bluebirds sometimes.
i take them out at distances ranging from 50 to 150yards with my .30 power tuned uragan-1
its an excellent crow getter....... :sneaky:
Here in PA , our crow season ( yes ,, they are game :rolleyes: ) ended in March . It has ended earlier this year, usually ends around tax deadline in April. The farmers usually get a pass during the corn planting when the corn sprouts . I try to get a few birds to hang on tall posts to keep them away from fields & silage bags.