Will any scope work for airguns?

I just bought my first decent (I hope) airgun, a Gamo swarm fusion gen2 to be delivered in a couple of days. From browsing around I read that the included scope is not that great. I have a Leupold 2x7 scope I used to have on my old squirrel hunting 22. If I don't like the scope that comes with the airgun can I put the leupold on it? Does a scope for an airgun have to be specially made for them? Thanks

OK thanks all. I don't remember how close it will focus, I'll have to check it out.

I'm new here and just saw I have to wait two minutes before I can reply so I'm putting two replies into one.

I was looking at a couple of the Hawk scopes Cyclops had recommended on youtube. I can't invest a lot of money in this right now, Baby steps ya know. I'll probably play around with the open sights at first, but I'll want a scope before too long.

OK thanks all. I don't remember how close it will focus, I'll have to check it out.

I'm new here and just saw I have to wait two minutes before I can reply so I'm putting two replies into one.

I was looking at a couple of the Hawk scopes Cyclops had recommended on youtube. I can't invest a lot of money in this right now, Baby steps ya know. I'll probably play around with the open sights at first, but I'll want a scope before too long.

What's your price range?

Odoyle...I too suffered an issue with Vortex but the VIP warranty was fantastic.

Playing with the "open sights" can help you know if the gun is shooting well prior to getting a scope, and allow the gun to settle in..

Edit...and welcome aboard the crazy train! 

Check if it's still on sale. I don't normally push Hawkes either though.

Screenshot_2020-10-20-19-14-142.1608175766.png
Screenshot_2020-10-20-19-14-542.1608175766.png

What's your price range?

Odoyle...I too suffered an issue with Vortex but the VIP warranty was fantastic.

Playing with the "open sights" can help you know if the gun is shooting well prior to getting a scope, and allow the gun to settle in..

Edit...and welcome aboard the crazy train!

Didn't you watch Cyclops seriously dissing Vortex no matter VIP warranty? It's the recent negative since he bashed UTG scopes (totally GAY scopes remember?).

They email you a heads up on deals.

The markup on scopes are as much as 5x -10x depending on brand so there's plenty of wiggle room.

You see it all the time scopes half price sales often if you pay attention not only from DVOR.

Might even see some more Element Optics there being slashed.

There's the Element Titan half price for $400 but one time deal done and gone.

Yodoyle

Didn't you watch Cyclops seriously dissing Vortex no matter VIP warranty? It's the recent negative since he bashed UTG scopes (totally GAY scopes remember?).

He gives some of the best reviews of scopes. With video. Maybe you can do some video reviews of your impressive collection. Maybe a whole series considering what you have in stock...i know it would be quite informative.