• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Will any scope work for airguns?

Don't like doing anything that I'm really terrible at.

You are more than welcomed to inquire about what I Bought and own no big deal.

I have the rest of the Sightron SIII 10-50x60 Illuminated scopes on hold as its being inventoried and bought 46 recently split in 2 orders 20 for $13k and 26 for $19k. I am the only one who bought these quantities. Soon as my next shipment arrives Im buying the rest. Mailed a check this time since my cc was frozen again too many high dollar transactions in short oeriod of time and pay off too much too fast to buy more stuff. 

You can verify I bought 90+ Alpha6 scopes from 2 dealers too. One 21 and the other 82 in 2 orders.

AOA can verify I spent tens of thousands recently too.

I can't publicly disclose dealers who sell me scopes for half of MAP prices otherwise I may lose my buying privileges. I get the deals outside of advertised prices because of the sheer dollar amounts I spend with them. Otherwise I wouldn't be allowed to return as many as I do that aren't clear at max power.

Been giving a lot of charade hints if you pay attention to my posts.

Yodoyle

Didn't you watch Cyclops seriously dissing Vortex no matter VIP warranty? It's the recent negative since he bashed UTG scopes (totally GAY scopes remember?).

He gives some of the best reviews of scopes. With video. Maybe you can do some video reviews of your impressive collection. Maybe a whole series considering what you have in stock...i know it would be quite informative.

I can't be bought.

Yodoyle

Didn't you watch Cyclops seriously dissing Vortex no matter VIP warranty? It's the recent negative since he bashed UTG scopes (totally GAY scopes remember?).

He gives some of the best reviews of scopes. With video. Maybe you can do some video reviews of your impressive collection. Maybe a whole series considering what you have in stock...i know it would be quite informative.

I can't be bought.

Lol.

And I have watched a ton of cyclops. I missed the diss on the VIP warranty. 

I use to "push" vortex. Now I just admit that mine are decent to good, but the VIP warranty served me very well. I once Crushed the tube in the mounts and they gave me a new one no questions asked.