• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat vs Racoon....in basement. Plus 5 chipmunks

I built a room for my cats in the basement with stairs going to a small window with a cat door so they could come and go as they please. The room has food, water, heat and bedding. Unfortunately raccoons have been coming in to eat all the cat food. I cut out the plywood to give me a little window right where the food dish is. 10 yards away I have my .25 wildcat on a table in the dark.....waiting.
I'm also putting a dent into the chipmunk population

Cool. Kitties have a good human. My cats have a cat door too. Although into the house itself. I get to step in piles of mouse and rat guts in the dark at night when I get up to use the facilities. This morning the young one came in sopping wet after ignoring my advice not to go out in the storm and jumped right into my bed to dry off. Oh, well. I like my kitties. Like my dog more but the kitties make me laugh regularly and they do their job with gusto.

Hey does your Wildcat shift POI a bit with a fresh fill? Mine does. Starting to bug me.

NuecesCool. Kitties have a good human. My cats have a cat door too. Although into the house itself. I get to step in piles of mouse and rat guts in the dark at night when I get up to use the facilities. This morning the young one came in sopping wet after ignoring my advice not to go out in the storm and jumped right into my bed to dry off. Oh, well. I like my kitties. Like my dog more but the kitties make me laugh regularly and they do their job with gusto.

Hey does your Wildcat shift POI a bit with a fresh fill? Mine does. Starting to bug me.

Thanks everyone.
No mine doesnt. It also depends on the weather, wind conditions from one day to another. That might change it a bit