WILDCAT UPDATES?

The new Wildcat MK2 will come standard with a Huma regulator, an external reg adjuster, an external hammer spring tension adjustment wheel, a valve spring fine tuning knob, a smooth twist X barrel, optional open sights, a DonnyFL moderator, and you will be able to choose either the standard side lever action, or the new hammerless semi-auto version for just a little more...they will range from .177 to .30 caliber, and suggested retail price will be $1399.00...Don't I Wish! :)
All the best, Chuck

Thsee changes are all in preparation for the 2019 version where the barrel spins to impart the spin to the pellet. The pellet has to stay in in the same orientation to the barrel for the electromagnetic propulsion system to work. Yes, FX has learned how to magnetize lead. The twist rate and velocity will be almost infinitely variable. The air cylinder is now replaced with a miniature Flux capacitor. No more pumps or compressors. Semi, full auto, and burst modes with the addition of the highest setting that fires molten lead.

Reactions: GriffyGriff
"Rodeo"Thsee changes are all in preparation for the 2019 version where the barrel spins to impart the spin to the pellet. The pellet has to stay in in the same orientation to the barrel for the electromagnetic propulsion system to work. Yes, FX has learned how to magnetize lead. The twist rate and velocity will be almost infinitely variable. The air cylinder is now replaced with a miniature Flux capacitor. No more pumps or compressors. Semi, full auto, and burst modes with the addition of the highest setting that fires molten lead.
Wow!! Yes that’s all making sense now!! I remember reading about flux capacitor effects on lead pellets in conjunction with the aim for the petted to hit the target, nano-seconds before the firing cycle had even begun. Almost in a JSB predetermination manner. 

"CHUCK"The new Wildcat MK2 will come standard with a Huma regulator, an external reg adjuster, an external hammer spring tension adjustment wheel, a valve spring fine tuning knob, a smooth twist X barrel, optional open sights, a DonnyFL moderator, and you will be able to choose either the standard side lever action, or the new hammerless semi-auto version for just a little more...they will range from .177 to .30 caliber, and suggested retail price will be $1399.00...Don't I Wish! :)
All the best, Chuck

​Hey, that was not even funny. You had me hooked for a bit. you should of pulled that one April first. LOL You must be in the eggnog. LOL