• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Wildcat MKIII Compact .22 with Accessories, Including 0 db Moderator!

Classified Status
SOLD

jaydoski

Jun 16, 2016
CA, United States
For sale is my FX Wildcat MKIII Compact in 22. It's only been tested by the guys at Utah Airguns and has yet to be shot by me. I just don't have the time to shoot it and I obviously haven't been shooting so it's time to put it up for sale. Comes with 0 db moderator, 2 magazines, bottom picatinny rail installed from Utah Airguns, and I've bought and put on the side NAIAD's magazine holder. Comes with the hard case and the pellet probe of course. I will also include a bunch of tins of 500 count JSB's. $1200 shipped to CONUS, PayPal FF preferred.

Sorry for the lazy pics, wasn't in the mood to make some cool pics for it. I could send additional pictures if you're interested. Thanks for looking
20220722_205351.jpg
20220722_205332.jpg

Last edited: