• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat MKII Compact And Slugs?

YouTubers 68 Whiskey had luck with theirs; they did say that it was harder to do without a reg gauge.

They would have to wait for the slug to start dropping off the paper target to know they had gone off the reg.

I am waiting to do mine as I have not really figured a "great" tune with my Crown. I am putting the slug liner in the Wildcat tomorrow in hopes it will shoot the pellets better. I was thinking since they both have the 600mm barrel that it should not be that different.

I too would like some advice on the tune for the Wildcat. Maybe Kieth or Norm from 68 Whiskey will catch this thread and chime in.

Eamon

I didn’t get any increase in speed when going from 145 to 150. Figured it was time for a heavier hammer or stronger spring. I had intended on making a new hammer with a thicker shoulder, adding more weight and taking up more spring travel. Only slugs I haven’t tried are the 29.5 NSA flat base. I think I was only getting into the low 800s with the 29 dish base though.