• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat mk3 o Maverick VP?

I hope this translation is correct

"Hello dears. I ask you: mainly for pigeon hunting, which one would you choose between these FX? All I know is that it's going to be in .22 caliber"

Both will work just fine for 50 to 100 yds . I have the maverick VP 30 cal and will tell you the dual regs do actually translate to better groups (when properly tuned) ESPECIALLY at longer ranges. I have several shot strings with a ES of 4 yes I said extreme spread of 4 for 13 rds.. With a fairly loose Front rest and holding rear with left hand (IE not a great bench rest setup) i have multiple quarter size ( 2 mags) 26 shot groups at 100 yds 

Espero que esta traducción sea correcta

"Hola queridos. Les pregunto: principalmente para la caza de palomas, ¿cuál elegirían entre estos FX? Lo único que sé es que va a ser de calibre .22"

Both will work just fine for 50 to 100 yds . I have the maverick VP 30 cal and will tell you the dual regs do actually translate to better groups (when properly tuned) ESPECIALLY at longer ranges. I have several shot strings with a ES of 4 yes I said extreme spread of 4 for 13 rds.. With a fairly loose Front rest and holding rear with left hand (IE not a great bench rest setup) i have multiple quarter size ( 2 mags) 26 shot groups at 100 yds

Muchas gracias por responder!

Si bien me encanta el calibre .30, no lo escogí por el sólo hecho de que cazo en galpones; y no quiero terminar destruyendo lo ajeno.

Lo que más me gusta del Maverick, es la autonomía, según fabricante.

Y del Wildcat, que es más portable y liviano.