• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat MK II in .25 pellets and fps

What is the average fps you guys are getting on JSB 25 grain pellets out of your guns. Mine is around 855 and I was wondering if it was easy to adjust it up to 900, would it flatten out the trajectory by much (or at all?) and would it effect accuracy?

Have any of you tried an H&N Baracuda Hunter, H&N Hornet, Skenco UltraMag Metal Tip? Do Predator Polymags (and the others) still fit in the WC mags?

You might need to increase your reg pressure if you want 50 fps more.....depends upon how much Hammer Spring adjustment you have left.

I am shooting the Kings at 953fps through an X liner with Huma reg set at 150 bar and HS at 8.5 turns.

This is only 1 ft.lb. less than shooting the 34gr pellets at 848fps with the same settings, but the flatter trajectory is something I like A LOT!! And accuracy is great....just over 1" at 100 yds.

https://youtu.be/1goT5XZ6PTw