• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat MK 3 Tuning

So I have been playing with the new wc and have found tuning to be off. Power adjuster is no different from level 6 to level 7. 13 shot strings always have a least one shot that is way low on fps. I figure it is time to ask the great people of AGN for help. I did bump the reg up a touch. It was 148 now 150. Would like to get fps at around 900 as they advertise but falling short at 872 fps best Ive seen. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

I saw something about making sure that when you turn the power wheel did you see the spring tension change in all seven positions. Some of the guns did just like yours and I adjusted the hammer spring just a small amount to make sure tension change in all seven positions.

saw a video on arrogant they should I believe about this. I just can’t find it. Maybe somebody else knows where it is.