• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat Gen I Breech O-RIng Size Please

BigTinBoat

Thanks a 'Boatload' for the information!!

mike

Here is a sheet I made up for the Crown and the Wildcat. Might be easier to read than the exploded view.

download.png
View attachment 1542076542_14735853265bea387e5ed231.68399179_FX O-rings Chart.xlsx

Thank you for the link BigTinBoat

Thank you for the ebay suggestion JoeKool

milacik --=-- BigTinBoat is correct, I asked for a 25, not a 22....Can someone please tell me what the breech seal o-ring size is for a 25 Wildcat? I am assuming that it's a 6,35bx 1,27mm, Buna 70, but not certain.

I stated that I had done a search and the only one found in that search was for a .22, NOT a .25. My apologies if you misunderstood.

mike

Thank you for the link BigTinBoat

Thank you for the ebay suggestion JoeKool

milacik --=-- BigTinBoat is correct, I asked for a 25, not a 22....Can someone please tell me what the breech seal o-ring size is for a 25 Wildcat? I am assuming that it's a 6,35bx 1,27mm, Buna 70, but not certain.

I stated that I had done a search and the only one found in that search was for a .22, NOT a .25. My apologies if you misunderstood.

mike

No problem, glad to help.

.177 is 4.5mm

.20 is 5mm

.22 is 5.5mm

.25 is 6.35mm

and so on.

sorry i missed the .25. 

do I need to apologize to some Snowflakes here? i am used to receiving -s all the time, even if i supply the correct technical information.😂

the I.D. of the o ring in the breech is usually the outer pellet diameter.

The negatives you get, you DESERVE. I'm no snowflake Pippo, and you aren't on TAG now.