• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat bt compact .23

After adjusting regs to 165/135 for shooting slugs I shot about 100 rounds and my gun I developed a huge leak coming from what I think they call the poppet valve. Anyone have any ideas.

Screenshot_20220919-192347_Gallery~3.jpg

I'm thinking it's the valve seat or O-rings on the valve stem I've got a ticket opened with FX I'm planning on sending it back to get fixed
Good deal. I have the maverick which is the same gun pretty much. I haven’t had a single issue out of it so I don’t know much in depth about it yet. I have a few o-rings kits to swap out on any of my guns when I have issues. Good to keep around

Good deal. I have the maverick which is the same gun pretty much. I haven’t had a single issue out of it so I don’t know much in depth about it yet. I have a few o-rings kits to swap out on any of my guns when I have issues. Good to keep around
I thought about trying to fix it myself but looks a little to complex my luck I'd make it worse. It's under warranty hopefully turn around time isn't to long I'm running out of nice weather to shoot.

I thought about trying to fix it myself but looks a little to complex my luck I'd make it worse. It's under warranty hopefully turn around time isn't to long I'm running out of nice weather to shoot.
A guy I know had a leak on his wildcat, don’t remember where. He sent it in under warranty and got it turned around pretty quick