• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat 25?

"Buddypaul"Have the same.
Shoots excellent nice trigger. Only other thing I can tell you is get plenty of pellets.
One other thing you might get is a extra mag.
Enjoy.
Bud
I agree, Buddypaul -

It's easy to go through a lot of pellets with a Wildcat. This is NOT a bad thing :)

Huntnbdgr, make sure to pick up at least a few tins of pellets and an extra magazine or two.

I have billet Magholders for the Wildcat if you're interested.

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/wts-billet-magholders-for-fx-wildcat-22-25/

Enjoy your new Wildcat!

Matt

My Wildcat .25 is a great shooter. I love the trigger and side lever cocking. Mine is accurate, light and super quite with Huggett. However, I have no idea why the barrel has to be cleaned after every 300 pellets to get accuracy back. 
If you're gonna get a Wildcat, you should get 2 magazines and holders. I really love those mag holders ...
907a73edde6bf078daf76a0a890366bd.jpg

I really like mine in .25. I like the relatively short length, accuracy, simplicity, power, and the look. I'm typically a full-size rifle fan with beautiful wood so this rifle is quite a departure from my normal preferences. I have Matt's mag holder on mine and I installed a sling (not in this picture). I bought mine for squirrel hunting on my farm. That's an MTC Viper Connect zero-eye relief scope on this rifle. I think the scope is a perfect match of for this rig.

47dd8755511977231a3dc56bf2866c13.jpg

It's ridiculously accurate for the compactness of the rifle. Since it is a bullpup, the breach and chamber are very close to the stock of the gun which will let you attain somewhat of bench airgun accuracy in the compact form of a bullpup. I say somewhat because since it is so compact and light the smallest movement will move your gun while aiming. Whereas a full length heavy long rifle will be stabilized by weight alone. However, if you are wanting to hunt with amazing accuracy with the smoothbore then the wildcat is your gun. It is perfect for long walks or shooting offhand(standing). I have made 1 MOA groups with the wildcat and it surpassed my groups with the .30 cal FX Boss. Which is the reason I sold my FX boss in the past and have made a new order on Airgun Depot for a Wildcat and Carbon Fiber tank. Ask to shoot the gun. Im sure your answer/decision to your questions will be answered there. 

I have a WC in 22 and it was my most accurate gun, until I got my Impact. Now it is a draw. I love the WC for hunting from my truck (I patrol about two miles of RR tracks for ground squirrels) because it is so short and accurate and easy to handle. The trigger is great and I have it paired with a SWFA 10X40 scope. I have taken better than 100 squirrels with it out to 65 yards. I have taken about the same number with the Impact at similar distances.

My Impact came with 22 and 30 cal barrels. I want to get a 25 and am having trouble deciding whether to go WC or get a 25 barrel setup for the impact. Although the 25 barrels are like finding hen's teeth. I am seriously looking at the WC in 25.