• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wife said “You should get yourself a nice gun.” What would you get?

I didn't wait for her suggestion but I just got it. A Brum Tomahawk .22 with a simply stunning stock. Thanks Jamz.👍

wildcj5 you're the only one I know of has an LR90. I've had mine since new. I tried to buy a Mako but Beeman couldn't deliver. My LR90 is Walnut with the awesome match trigger. I still have the box it came in Still looks mint. Weren't many PC guys around when I got it. I shot a guy's Air Arms Shamal and had to have a PC. That's when I found the dark side. But I still dig springers. You don't see any Shamals around anymore.

there are many guns out there. HONORING YOUR LIST. i would get the huntsman mk11.

The list is just what I currently have after many years of playing.
1f61c.svg

sorry misread that.

i guess i would get an impact if i had the chance. BUT. in reality, a Brocock Bantam with the new sidelever cocking would rrrreally be sweet!

I didn't wait for her suggestion but I just got it. A Brum Tomahawk .22 with a simply stunning stock. Thanks Jamz.
1f44d.svg

wildcj5 you're the only one I know of has an LR90. I've had mine since new. I tried to buy a Mako but Beeman couldn't deliver. My LR90 is Walnut with the awesome match trigger. I still have the box it came in Still looks mint. Weren't many PC guys around when I got it. I shot a guy's Air Arms Shamal and had to have a PC. That's when I found the dark side. But I still dig springers. You don't see any Shamals around anymore.

Mine is actually marked as a Mako. It is in a P70 junior stock built for one of the wife’s of a Beeman manager. It has been worked over by AZ and is an absolute joy to shoot. Other than shot count it gives up nothing compared to modern pcp rifles.

Well, that escalated quickly. I was chatting with my buddy that I bought my Ripley from about getting it serviced and the offer my wife had made me.

He gave me the “have I got a deal for you” treatment and made me an offer that I could not pass up.

So next weekend I will be picking up a new to me Mac1 USFT Hunter. I have shot a handful of these over the years and watch Tim and LD work on them countless times at Mac1 and LD’s ranch. I actually shot with LD back when he was still calling it his Simple Simon before they started producing them for the public. So it actually seems fitting to me that one comes home with me for my 50th birthday.