• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why was my post removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a post about making a suppressor for my 35 cal AEA big bore and it was removed. A Suppressor is not against the law when used on air guns. Air guns

Are not considered fire arms by the US GOVERMENT. IF indeed they were you could not buy a suppressor threw any of the many air gun venders with out a government stamp. 

Suppressor come on many air rifles. FX air rifle offer them on there rifles for $50 extra cost. My post was not justified being removed. 

Fly

I posted a post about making a suppressor for my 35 cal AEA big bore and it was removed. A Suppressor is not against the law when used on air guns. Air guns

Are not considered fire arms by the US GOVERMENT. IF indeed they were you could not buy a suppressor threw any of the many air gun venders with out a government stamp. 

Suppressor come on many air rifles. FX air rifle offer them on there rifles for $50 extra cost. My post was not justified being removed. 

Fly

Not so fast big fellow. This is the reason. 
Screenshot_20220412-055833_Chrome.1649757639.jpg

Dear Fly - the reasons should have been obvious, but I'll take the time clarify them for you.

At this time AGN does allow the discussion of firearms or NFA items. AGN does not condone the use of oil filters as sound moderators. They were never designed to be used as an oil filter, but rather an illegal unstamped suppressor for firearms. The 3 letter agencies monitor and prosecute the sites trying to sell these illegal devices, and we certainly don't want to attract that kind of attention. 

Prior to your topic being edited it included; Talks about making moderators out of oil filters including one for a Ruger 10/22, which is a firearm, which is illegal.

Your post violated rule #3, rule #4, and now rule #11.

3. Illegal use, self-defense, or unsafe operation/handling of an airgun (or any product) is prohibited.

4. Discussion of firearms, firearm parts, or NFA items is prohibited.

11. Publicly protesting the Rules or a Moderators decision are frowned upon and may result in your removal from the site. 

Please read and acknowledge the Forum Rules prior to posting again. If you have any questions please take it up with the owner @Michael

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.