• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why the Panthera…

With new rifle offerings, I have noticed strong innovations in performance, shot count, style and dependability. less expensive offerings are catching up to where you can get a good shooting rifle/pistol at reasonable prices. Thay had to or they won't sell any AG's. The designs may not interest me, but the innovation and evolution of the air gun does. From side lever cocking to digital guns, to quote Michael "IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE AN AIRGUNNER."

I'm deathly afraid to buy another. Yet I'm constantly drawn to this gun. It seems for me being first to buy this past two years means I'm the guinea pig for R&D. I love tuning and learning but at the same time it starts to get expensive. I love going to the range to hit the things I'm aiming at. What I don't like though is hitting what I aim at only sometimes, and way later finding out it had something to do with the manufacturer's side and still has not worked out. I think I will wait as long as I can.

Allen