Tuning Why Robert lane regs are only ones i use

Maybe you should elaborate or show some pictures to back up the claim?

I am not familiar with them. So what applications do they work on?

Lane makes regulators for most guns. There is a video of Matt installing one in an Air Arms rifle from a few years ago.

Is one better than the other? My guess is they are pretty much equal in performance. At least that is my experience from using half a dozen paintball regulators over the past 20+ years. 

No they mean to they only believe blindly what people like dubber or aeac say.Ask yourself this why hasnt aeac or shooter 1721 reviewed a huben.Do you think fx told them not to.In 2016 huben came out ,the first gun to have 2 regs, the second one has a dial for quick adjustment. And the second reg in it's special genius design it is also an air volume control.My huben shoots 44 grain slugs 1067 fps. And 1 1/2 group at 200 yards.You dont believe that get up on extreme airguns and watch it shoot. I also have a edgun morana that shoots 1/4 inch groups with nielson slugs at 100 yards,

They meter 3 times more consistently than huma.

Do you have any quantifiable data as the the 3X claim? Did you use a precision gauge on the plenum and tested both regulators? 

Robert did have some of the best documentation out there on tuning with regulators, back when I was learning about them, about 10 years ago. While I have had a good number of brands, and like Huma's, I've yet to have a Lane. While I'm certainly aware that people are happy with them, have never seen a claim like yours. Interested if you have the data.

They don't use washers the use a conventional they are known as best in the world.Why haven't you heard of them,they don't let anyone sell there products and tack on more money.They are in the uk , it take 10 days to get it.Well worth the wait.They meter 3 times more consistently than huma.

Not all of his regulators use the spring. Some do use washers. They are extremely well made and do work fantastic. Being that I was the only factory authorized installer and retailer in the US for several years I can attest to the quality. As far a metering 3 times more consistent than huma is a bold claim though. Very quality as well. I still use both and have never seen 3 times better results. Hard to beat the pricing though. Seems Lane regs are more affordable with fantastic results. I typically lean towards Lane if buying a reg but results are results and the Huma is also top notch. 

No they mean to they only believe blindly what people like dubber or aeac say.Ask yourself this why hasnt aeac or shooter 1721 reviewed a huben.Do you think fx told them not to.In 2016 huben came out ,the first gun to have 2 regs, the second one has a dial for quick adjustment. And the second reg in it's special genius design it is also an air volume control.My huben shoots 44 grain slugs 1067 fps. And 1 1/2 group at 200 yards.You dont believe that get up on extreme airguns and watch it shoot. I also have a edgun morana that shoots 1/4 inch groups with nielson slugs at 100 yards,

Video evidence, or it didn't happen. Unless it's a one shot group.

Ha! Yeah, I shot BR competitively years ago. I heard many times, "I had a heck of a group going, until that second shot!" Of course, tiny groups happen. I shot a CF 100 yard group of .010", almost impossible to measure. But, those kind of groups, while a lot of fun, don't really mean much.

On several occasions, I have made the following offer to shooters who claimed results I thought fraudulent. I'll pay $100 for every group of that size or smaller, and you pay $25 for each that doesn't make it. Never had a taker. 

This guy is the same tool who shoots his groups in the mud. (Extreme airguns) pretending just be a "fan" of Extreme in another thread LOL.

Can pick out his mud eating writing style easily.

What translator produced the "English" above?

Many paint chips consumed.

Many paint chips consumed.

Ouch :)