• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Why Robert lane regs are only ones i use

@elh0102

On several occasions, I have made the following offer to shooters who claimed results I thought fraudulent. I'll pay $100 for every group of that size or smaller, and you pay $25 for each that doesn't make it. Never had a taker. 

Yes! I want in on that action! I’ll add $100 to your $100. Since he’s big on 200 yards and one inch groups, let’s make it ten groups five shots each at 200 yards shot consecutively. For everyone 1 inch or less he gets $200. For each one larger he pays $50. Or we can do the same with 100 yards and 1/4 inch. Easy money. ;)

Internet shooters are always better than those who actually prove they CAN shoot.

Screenshot_20211117-210454_1.1637204974.png

Reactions: Glem.Chally
Like somebody said, Robert's regs are very well made and they offer great value for money. He has a wide range too. What I like about him is that he knows airguns inside out. And he is not too jaded to offer superb regs even for modest guns like the Diana Stormriders. His reg in my Artemis pp800 pistol is a real jewel, incredible 50yd accuracy with a simple red dot.

Another severely underrated gem you may wanna check out is Audrius in Lithuania. His regs are unrivaled in consistency and price even though his range is limited to the more standard cylinder sizes. He is an engineer not a salesman. No slick website here. Therefore do your homework (exact measurements) and don't expect fluent English. His regs are without equal in my Hatsans and some other makes. PM me if you need his contact details because the man is NOT all over the web. He does ship worldwide though.

PC

IMG_20211121_094409.1637506456.jpg
IMG_20211121_094401.1637506469.jpg
There are the pics.Not only is the lane spring much better at pressure control. But look at the hole in the lane shaft ,that ring seats on delrin and creates and much more accurate seal.Huma uses a flat plastic washer to seal against a flat surface with a small hole drilled in the middle. Huma is a extremely weak design ,but stores push the because they can get them.Lane does not allow stores to purchase the and tack another 100 dollars to them. That is what lane himself told me.