Why no taipan veteran reviews

I get that none the top reviewers will review a taipan veteran because they are not a product sold by the major manufacturers, but why no one else? It seems that many have them and nobody will do a good thorough review of one, similar to the AEAC reviews. Will no one do a good review of them or could someone buying one have it sent to Steve at AEAC first to be reviewed?

When I was looking into buying mine I searched around reading up on them. There are a few YouTube videos of people explaining or talking about theirs but nothing too in depth. If you read the forums though you’ll find pages of people talking nothing but good about them. As far as the “top reviewers” go I personally take what they say with a grain of salt. I’m sure there’s a lot of truth in the reviews but in the end they’re being paid in some way to review the products. I always trust what the average guy says on the forums who’s not in any way being compensated for the reviews more than anything. If 1 person reviews a product and says it’s great and 100 people on the forums says it’s not then that many people can’t be wrong. That’s just all my opinion though and I’m not saying I’m right, it’s just how I feel. 

I've done a ton of research on here and a couple other forums and have seen a few reviews and decided I better have one!!!

Been going back and forth between another Cricket or the Taipan and just bought the .22 long for sale on the classifieds here.

Do a little ernest fine tuning and this should make a great squirrel terminator!!!

James from Michigan, 

i have seen little on this gun. but i WILL get a veteran long when funds allow. why? based on awesome accolades from everyday folks on the forums. if there is a "turd" out there, others will let you know! i generally need only to see a guy handling a gun in video, hear it shoot, and read input from other members. has not failed me yet.

It's an awesome bullpup. The CZ barrels have great accuracy and can shoot many pellets well. The .25 has a LW barrel and it's great too. Their regulators are very well designed. They have the best mag system around. Their sidelevers can be switched to either side. They have the best trigger you can get. The Veteran has anti-double load. They have very good factory moderators. There really is nothing that isn't wonderful about these pups. I've been singing their praises for years as I received one of the first Mutants to hit the States. It didn't even have a serial # on it. 

And they can be power tuned as well. Some don't like the cosmetics of the stocks. Whatevs, shoot it and all is beautiful. 

I got my Mutant Shorty in .22 a little over a year ago and it was based on forum reviews as there was very little video information on the gun. It’s been trouble free and has one of the best triggers in the business, bullpup or not. Super accurate CZ barrel, very quiet and just a pleasure to shoot. 

Sure the stock leaves something to be desired and the rear cocking isn’t designed to win you speed silhouette competitions but as soon as you pull that trigger, you won’t stop smiling. The magazine system is bulletproof. Cocking is smooth. Not much else to say. 

I would consider the 25 cal Veteran if I didn’t already have too many airguns to begin with. If they ever offer it with a laminate stock or with a CZ barrel for 25 cal, OMG! Also, if they ever made a .177 version again, my bank account would suffer. 

This is one gun that’ll be with me for the foreseeable future. 

It's an awesome bullpup. The CZ barrels have great accuracy and can shoot many pellets well. The .25 has a LW barrel and it's great too. Their regulators are very well designed. They have the best mag system around. Their sidelevers can be switched to either side. They have the best trigger you can get. The Veteran has anti-double load. They have very good factory moderators. There really is nothing that isn't wonderful about these pups. I've been singing their praises for years as I received one of the first Mutants to hit the States. It didn't even have a serial # on it. 

And they can be power tuned as well. Some don't like the cosmetics of the stocks. Whatevs, shoot it and all is beautiful.

Lol that about sums it up Derrick!!!

Your insight and watching a few of Ernests videos is really what swayed me on buying this rifle.. I cant wait for it to get here!!! Should be Friday ! And my dremel is ready to rock....

I'll still have to have a Mini Carbine of course but this one just happened to come first!!!! Lol.

James from Michigan, 

absolutely love my 22 long❤️ but I would like to have a tactical style stock, Anyone know of one?

the only complaint I have found to date is the stock , I agree I dont care for the 2x4 forearm of the long version needs some assistance for better grip. My old hands do not work as well as they used to. And I do not like the lower (pistol grip) brace found on almost all pups

Reading about all the happy owners is the best review you can get. I bet all the manufacturers wish all their products were being loved by their customers. There is an issue though, coming home from work the other night I was listening to the BBC. They were talking about tensions building in the Ukraine and I thought to myself, geez hope that Taipan supply line remains uninterrupted. I picked the long out of the blue cause it was new and love it. Wish CZ would make a .25 barrel then I’d buy one of those too.