Tuning Why no Delta Wolf tuning?

I did reach the memory limit and was unable to save new settings until I deleted an old one. Did not note how many settings I went through but it doesn’t take long as any change requires a new file. It would be nice to be able to tweak voltage or dwell without creating a new file.

You can tweak the parameters in factory mode but you can’t save the result.

Yes, you can save multiple unique settings - sorry, I don’t know how many, I’m just getting into the settings now. I’ve had it for less than a week. I’ve got a suppressor in bound. I’d had ordered with the gun, but I got on the AOA list in the middle of last year. I called 2 weeks ago, they said they had one in bronze, I was caught flat footed, not expecting to buy but to hear that availability was further out. If if been prepared for the purchase, I would have ordered everything at one time.

Shooting the .30 cal JSB 50.15gr at 940fsp is awfully loud - I intend to develop several lower velocity options, I just have not had time.

It’s a remarkable rifle in spite of the detractors, in my opinion.

AOA says barrels are not available and they are not even taking names for a list. $800 + magazine is what they think it will be.

Rifle will store different setting, my scope will hold only four - like personal computers in the 80’s, 90’s and today, things are changing!

About how many are out there and if that is a factor on data: mine is DW0967…

Mine is back to daystate. I don't remember my exact serial, , something like 667 or 677. I have the number on a picture somewhere. 

Chrono stopped working, cocking handle came loose, magnets inside were broken , regulator leaking at the guage, A lot wrong with mine.

Too bad, because I really want to like it. I think it is an awesome concept. I had a bronze in .30

I asked if I could change it for a safari, but I don't even know if that is really what I want. In reality I want a working Delta Wolf....

The sheet that came with it, showed awesome performance. Shooting the 44,75 grain JSB at 970 fps, with a spread of 3. Just awesome.

And when I shot in my backyard, I just turned it down to 600 fps and in 3 shots it was there. Just amazing, that is when I fell in love with that thing 😍