Why Less is better (While Pesting) Video Footage

David,

good point about simplifying things — to get the shots off quicker before the quarry disappears. 👍🏼 I get it.

I still like to have the options of all the accessories and dials & amp....! 😄Because I can always simplify something complex: —Adjust the scope zero and parallax and magnification to the range and PBR that my targets usually appear. 

—Extend the bipod and use it when possible, and leave the rear adjuster alone.

—Adjust the power to max. and use lighter projectiles to increase my PBR.

▪BUT I can not add functions and precision at range unless I have them installed.... 😄 

—So, yeah, I want variable magnification (at least 4-20x or 3-16x), exposed turrets, bipod, range finder, ballistic calculator, wind meter, the works....! 😄 

Keep killin, David. Thanks for the vid.

Matthias

Jungle shooter and BobO,

Thank for the input. I'm still going to use the priest. At certain farms where I know my shots are going to be from one location. At farms where I multiple targets at many locations the Lelya is a better fit.

If you gun has a bipod, monopod, scope with variable magnification, is difficult not to use it, even when you dont need it. If you gun does not have it, you dont even think about it. That was a relief for me that day. It made my shooting experience better. I just wanted to share it.