• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Why I love my Atomic XRs… Zulus footage of its prowess…💪💥💥🙈🤓🙀

The ranges are from 25 to 66 yards, old man standing, Atomic in the yoke of a over 50 year old tripod. When going after pests I shoot from a much more solid, typically seated, position. Sending CPHPs at 725 fps for 17 fpe at the muzzle… As you can see even the misses would be “kills” on chippers, rats, sparrows, starlings, etc. She is a wickedly capable, rugged little PCP. A picture of the tripod… I’m just an average backyard shooter, so you can see that many others coukd probably shoot it more accurately.

IMG_1341.jpeg

The Atomic XR is a fantastic gun. I bought one from a forum member a couple of weeks ago and am loving it. I shoot JTS 18 gr @ 700 fps with the transfer port on high , and the 16 gr at the same speed with the tp in the middle position. Super accurate and built like a little tank, It makes a great companion to my Brocock Sniper HR. PS that is some great shooting !

I read the title and I immediately knew it was you :) Nice shooting by the way:)
Thanks Mike! She is ready for some serious Spring pesting…

The Atomic XR is a fantastic gun. I bought one from a forum member a couple of weeks ago and am loving it. I shoot JTS 18 gr @ 700 fps with the transfer port on high , and the 16 gr at the same speed with the tp in the middle position. Super accurate and built like a little tank, It makes a great companion to my Brocock Sniper HR. PS that is some great shooting !
Thanks! As you already know the BRKs are fantastic shooters... I used to owned a .22 Sniper HR it served me incredibly well, the only reason I traded it in for was the smaller. and as capable Pathfinder XR… Did I mention I love my BRKs through their performance.

I'm seriously considering an BC Atomic in carbine configuration for a friend who wants a PCP. A smallish lady that considers my Mini Carbine " big and heavy. I gave her some review videos so we"ll see. I'm not crazy about the shot count but accuracy and weight/size is right. I had started a PM to you op as I know your a big fan...one reason I chose the Atomic for her...my call. Got distracted and never sent pm. I would like to get her a .22 and run Crosmen domes as slow as they will shoot accurately power isn't an issue....gunna be about shot count AND accuracy.

Reactions: L.Leon
I'm seriously considering an BC Atomic in carbine configuration for a friend who wants a PCP. A smallish lady that considers my Mini Carbine " big and heavy. I gave her some review videos so we"ll see. I'm not crazy about the shot count but accuracy and weight/size is right. I had started a PM to you op as I know your a big fan...one reason I chose the Atomic for her...my call. Got distracted and never sent pm. I would like to get her a .22 and run Crosmen domes as slow as they will shoot accurately power isn't an issue....gunna be about shot count AND accuracy.
Steve at AEAC has a fantastic video review on the Atomic where he shows various tunes. I get three magazines from a 240 BAR fill. I hand pump mine..

Reactions: RM100GUY