Why I like EDguns

Not for me. Probably a personal choice. I am also still waiting for my Edgun to be designed the way i like it really. But I am not here to tell the owner what it should be like hell no, he wont give a sh*t anyway as he knows best. Showing clear signs of narcissistic personality disorder. I prefer other eastern european brands instead, humble guys. So far i have spent over $4k on different makes, all eastern european with no regrets. 

2-3 guns are better than 1, will not convince me about the opposite, if they all work great. and thats the case. Only snobs think that if you pay tripple you get tripple everything.

just an opinion, do not eat me alive for this.

Sigh, labeling Ed a narcissistic personality disorder is not an 'opinion'. It's the kind of bs that's scored you negs at a record rate and frankly, deservingly. And I do wish you'd show some of the humility you apparently value when attempting to force people to your views and to follow your commonly incorrect/illogical advice. 

Your opinion of the guns is of course your own and you are welcome to it
1f44d-1f3fb.svg

nah my friend that is how I remember Ed watching his video couple of years back playing the psychologist himself talking about easter european mentality and that what is all wrong with the heads and how superior is he with his brains. Maybe it was meant good but it did not come across like that to me anyway.

The guns are fine but if it was not him, i would have bought one already from the nice ladies. lol So all I am saying there are many variables influencing the buying decision.

it was just an opinion not an insult. Sorry Ed, you know what video I am talking about. Without seeing that video, i may have bought one actually. By the looks of it not much has changed since then.

Will be waiting and watching you lol Take care

P.S. where would we get if everybody had the same opinion or would just agree and say yes

Not for me. Probably a personal choice. I am also still waiting for my Edgun to be designed the way i like it really. But I am not here to tell the owner what it should be like hell no, he wont give a sh*t anyway as he knows best. Showing clear signs of narcissistic personality disorder. I prefer other eastern european brands instead, humble guys. So far i have spent over $4k on different makes, all eastern european with no regrets. 

2-3 guns are better than 1, will not convince me about the opposite, if they all work great. and thats the case. Only snobs think that if you pay tripple you get tripple everything.

just an opinion, do not eat me alive for this.

Sigh, labeling Ed a narcissistic personality disorder is not an 'opinion'. It's the kind of bs that's scored you negs at a record rate and frankly, deservingly. And I do wish you'd show some of the humility you apparently value when attempting to force people to your views and to follow your commonly incorrect/illogical advice. 

Your opinion of the guns is of course your own and you are welcome to it
1f44d-1f3fb.svg

nah my friend that is how I remember Ed watching his video couple of years back playing the psychologist himself talking about easter european mentality and that what is all wrong with the heads and how superior is he with his brains. Maybe it was meant good but it did not come across like that to me anyway.

The guns are fine but if it was not him, i would have bought one already from the nice ladies. lol So all I am saying there are many variables influencing the buying decision.

it was just an opinion not an insult. Sorry Ed, you know what video I am talking about. Without seeing that video, i may have bought one actually. By the looks of it not much has changed since then.

Will be waiting and watching you lol Take care

P.S. where would we get if everybody had the same opinion or would just agree and say yes

Mil, please start a thread of your own describing your favorite rifles and why they are your favorite. I think folks would read with a different mindset. I feel you probably have some insight and knowledge to share, but your methods of sharing your opinions n other people’s topics is not working very well.

Joe

Reactions: Tweeter
Thanks for all the comments guys! I started with an R3M .22 short but ended up selling to try something else. I still miss it, it was an awesome gun and IMO THE BEST looking bullpup ever made. I can't say it is the best all around because of course there are plenty of guns that shoot well like it did but it was so sexy lol! Now I have a .177 Leshiy and am really liking it as well, extremely well built, accurate and it folds in half. Perfect for me.

I think you should Dairyboy though I know you like the Taipans so keep in mind the EDgun triggers are more geared towards hunting I think but still good. Leshiy trigger is not near as good as my R3M but usable certainly after the ball plunger screw mod.

Milacik, give it a rest bro. You did the same thing the last time I posted about EDgun (and probably every time anyone posts about EDgun).

Ya ya ya ya ya ya!😉

I have a brand new R5M long .25cal (bought in Sept) and love it. It is my second air gun, first gun was this July and once I realized how much I liked shooting air guns, I decided to get a top quality gun. I have had some great help from forum member "Joe" and look forward to really tuning this once I get about a 1000 pellets thru it. Built like a tank as they say and I can put pellets in same hole at 34 yds, ( max distance in my backyard)

dan

If I ever get another gun, I am sure it will be an EdGun, but must stop thinking about that now.

I have a brand new R5M long .25cal (bought in Sept) and love it. It is my second air gun, first gun was this July and once I realized how much I liked shooting air guns, I decided to get a top quality gun. I have had some great help from forum member "Joe" and look forward to really tuning this once I get about a 1000 pellets thru it. Built like a tank as they say and I can put pellets in same hole at 34 yds, ( max distance in my backyard)

dan

If I ever get another gun, I am sure it will be an EdGun, but must stop thinking about that now.

LOL at "must stop thinking about that now" I can totally relate!

With maintenance and parts replacement inherent in pcp guns, it's great to have a manufacturer that makes a product with working that in mind. I'd say it's one of the principal design philosophies of Edgun. In terms of aesthetics the Lelya has always been a beautiful gun and even more so with the 2.0. IMO the latest Matador is one of the best looking guns out there. The slight curve from the front to rear of the stock is brilliant.

I'm also getting rid of all my other airguns and sticking to one, Leshiy w/all barrels both Huma reg and Dedal Stalker sight/scope, makes it good for 12pfe up to 39fpe out to 50 meters with the longer barrel.

What I would like to see from Ed is a standard rifle for bench or just sitting in one spot and sniping away at pest, high power for distance and larger critters.

I respect the hell out of Ed for his passion, drive, ingenuity, and execution. Its not often you see an individual put out products that rival the highest end rifles built by corporations and teams of designers/engineers.

His products are so unique which makes them stand out from the rest on the market. His directive is more about durability, reliability and consistency opposed to mass production with over complicated bells and whistles that aren't serviceable by the end user. 

I've never shouldered one of his rifles but a picture speaks a thousand words, and I've never seen any 'common' issues which many mass developed pcp's naturally have. 

His digital PSI gauge is revolutionary in terms of PCP rifle air gauges, I'm not 100% sure its got every bug worked out but it's a huge leap to go from analog to digital, the precision and data provided is quite amazing...the only improvement I could see is having it run off both battery + solar energy that way battery life is incredibly extended and only used when stored solar energy is depleted. 

One day, I'd hope the digital gauge comes standard in pcp's.

I'm also getting rid of all my other airguns and sticking to one, Leshiy w/all barrels both Huma reg and Dedal Stalker sight/scope, makes it good for 12pfe up to 39fpe out to 50 meters with the longer barrel.

What I would like to see from Ed is a standard rifle for bench or just sitting in one spot and sniping away at pest, high power for distance and larger critters.

this is the direction I went also. All I have now is Leshiy w/ Leupold 3-9x33 EFR. Will be getting a .22 barrel for it soon, prob. 350mm.

There was the EDgun Morana .25 rifle but it was never that popular (at least I haven't heard much about it) I'm not sure why.

I actually liked the trigger on my R3M a lot. I've never used a marauder but they can be set super light can't they? I think you can adjust the R3 down to about 1lb but it is very crisp and no creep. My experience was exactly as Ted described it in his R3 .25 long review. Short first stage and you come up against a defined stop and then the second stage would break cleanly. They are not bad triggers at all so I wouldn't let that hold you back from trying an EDgun.

I will say that I'm not picky and have no trouble adapting to any gun if I like the gun overall. Maybe I'm not the best person to ask about a trigger review lol.

I don't have one of Ed's guns yet. I did just purchase his Stalker scope. As to him as a person from what I see on his videos and OP, he seems like a down to earth , successful air gun manufacture that is immensely proud of his product. Ain't a damn thing wrong with that. I probably will buy one of his guns one day and probably will go with the Matador R5M standard in .25 cal. I like the idea of a lil more wallop & think the Lelya 2.0 is just a tad to short to rest the front portion against a tree while squirrel hunting. Actually, that is why I removed my March Optic from my Vulcan and am trying the Stalker. They was serval times in the last few weeks of hunting that my scope was hindering an good anchor to the side of a tree. I prefer to rest the front portion of a rifle, not the scope along side of a tree. Keep the reviews on Edguns coming, I read all of them and enjoy.

I like everything about this gun! 44 FtLb of pure awesome pesting rig.

1540131966_20303931815bcc8c7e6ee9c6.48783402_F1B327BB-D1C4-4204-8ACA-E7D918B8FFE8.jpeg

It is a short, maneuverable, easy to shoulder, great off-hand, accurate, easy to service, sexy, reliable, quiet, super solid built piece of equipment. Tune the .25 to between 860 and 885 with the 25.4s and it is a beast of a performer...despite its size. From the bipod this rig delivers rabbit head accuracy to 110 yards with confidence. Ed’s new reg is simply amazing at this energy level. The gun is delivering an ES of 6, or less, consistently at this point with an average of 882fps. I get right at 4 mags per fill which is pretty convenient as the gun has integrated mag storage for 3 spares👍🏻

And yes the Stalker is near perfect on top of it. I would consider the Stalker perfect if it had a XMas tree reticle. As is, it is simply excellent.

I can’t explain why, but my Lelya at this tune does not have the ping that my R5M Long has. The R5M Long is tuned to 59-60ftlb. That may have something to do with it, but I have no complaints with either. For the reasons above, I grab the Lelya for nearly everything at this point.

Joe

As a owner of a r3m 22 with the only blonde stock in the USA😎, my trigger breaks at 15 oz. accurate backyard friendly and will never get rid of edgun😎 in fact I am looking into buying another the r5m. Did I hear correctly in the last video he made that the r5m is available in 4.5 or 177 barrels? That is a plus since I do pesting at farms indoors where I find the 22 is too powerful for say English spArrows where as a 177 is more than enough to do the job. I would like to have a synthetic stock that can be banged around instead of a beautiful stock being scratched 😳 not good. How about easy access to the hst or better yet a power adjuster? Include a single shot tray and Picatinny rails for accessories would be nice to have on the gun. Ed I hope you are reading this thanks😎