• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why I hate eBay

• Thread starter Deleted member 46449
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Crosman would recommend that if it's supposedly only for C02 guns.

It's for all air guns.

---

I stand corrected:

Do NOT use in precharged pneumatic (PCP) airguns! Pellgunoil is NOT safe for use in guns that use high-pressure air! Using Pellgunoil in a PCP could be explosive and may result in serious injury or death.
  • For CO2 & multi-pump pneumatic guns

Last edited:
I haven't done it yet, but I'm sure going to research trans fluid and Pellgunoil. If it's the same stuff, it's about 100 times cheaper to buy the trans fluid. A quart versus about a half ounce and each costs the same. Ten bucks or less for each one. I sure like the price for a quart a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
For instance, on the website in the following link, Chicago is supposedly ranked 28th in murder rates. AND THEREIN lies the rub. It's all a matter of terminology. The report in the link is discussing MURDER RATES. It doesn't address number of shootings, or number of deaths.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder-map-deadliest-u-s-cities/

Yes, just a friendly conversation.

Wow, Chicago is only ranked 28th in murder rates, even with its 8 million citizens and high gang population. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

BTW in BLUE CT a license is required for everything including ammunition and the online vendors err on the side of "NO"

OK, buying from the multitude of vendors and their various rules on eBay is 'one thing' and quite another is:

UMAREX USA would not ship a CO2 BB pistol to me in Rural Eastern Connecticut, it's easier to cancel some minor sales to a whole state than risk some mistake in jurisdiction. I readily purchased the pistol from a wise eBay vendor in BLUE Massachusetts
MV

Try residing in the Peoples State of Kommieforniastan if you want a screwed up mess. I wanted a new stock for my Savage A17, nope, can't ship there, because every darn county is different so they made it a blanket no. Found a dealer in Nevada that would send it. Funny thing is, zero issue with parts for those evil black rifles or even air gun parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.