• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why do I always feel guilty when my airguns or accessories arrive and hide them from my woman!!

Perle

Jun 9, 2022
South Florida
I panicked yesterday .I was coming home with my lady when my neighbor walks by and said . “ Al , you got a big package at your door”

My Kral.!!

My girl looked at me and shook her head. “Another one ?”

I said. “ That’s right.! I am what I am !!”

She responded.” Oh and now you think you are Popeye too, great just great “

Chime in. You guys have gone though this, correct??

LOL!! The struggle is real man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pdxFrank
You need to offset every airgun purchase with at the very least a new pair of shoes, or a fine meal, or watching with her some Lifetime Network movie (staring Patty Duke) about an abusive relationship where the bad GUY get's his comeuppance - and all these moves have to be executed in advance, but leading up to your new airgun arrival lol -

My wife understands that it makes me happy. I typically talk up my intent months before. Laying the groundwork. I’m currently contemplating the future purchase of an Alkin HPA compressor. So? To that end, she is already aware of my intent. As long as my purchases don’t off balance our home life and economics. I can buy whatever I want within reason.

If I had to hide, intercept or feel guilty about what I was buying I would either be single or change my financial priorities.
Thankfully I have worked my behind off all of my life. We are comfortable financially, hide nothing from each other and respect each other’s hobbies and interests.
Mine is happy to see me doing something that excites me after years of losing interest in PB’s years ago.

I panicked yesterday .I was coming home a neighbor with my lady and he says “ Al , you got a big package at your door

My Kral.!!

My girl looked at me and shook her head. “Another one ?”

I said. “ That’s right.! I am what I am !!”

She responded.” Oh and now you think you are Popeye too, great just great “

Chime in. You guys have gone though this, correct??

LOL!! The struggle is real man
Gosh'k Olive... that's me new airgun, guhguhguhguh...

Reactions: maxtrouble
I keep telling Susie that I'm upgrading. So I'll sell something I don't want after I get another. Like the Theoben I just bought. Now I'll sell something. Problem is I have over 100 and I rarely follow up with a sale. Very rarely. I really do have too many. She's cool though, she never really gets mad about it. Married 33 years!

It's cheaper ta keep 'er

My good friend Matt who's quite a bit older than me tells me to stay single or .... exactly what I quoted from your reply
A woman who truly loves you will take you as you are… finding one is the harder part… PCPs easily attainable toys by comparison… So why not a few of each.😉