• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why Did You Join AGN?

Yeah, I do think the vibe is great. I've just got about 100 questions that I'm trying to not just vomit onto the forums without looking at existing resources.

One of my hopes also with AGN is to also see if there are any folks or activities near where I live to get involved in. Like many other hobbies, this is the type of thing where there's a lot to learn from others.
Someone had started a California thread for all in 6the state... you might cast about for clubs within a certain radius of your home...

Reactions: JayWill
How do I find dark mode?

Click your name on the top right, and go to preferences. You can see here under "Style"

1701221076927.png

Also as BackStop mentioned, bottom left of any page should have a toggle for it.

Reactions: Raider03
Reactions: Stubbers
Well1 day i was down and out'no food and no pellets and this guy came along and asked how i was doin"i told him i did'nt:( have any more pellets even though i only had half of a donut.The man said ill give ya 50 pellets if ya joint this airgun forum Airgun Nation ?i said are ya serious he yo" so i joined" i think his name started with a M? he was a cool dude"i guess the morel of the story is ifen have pellets you will survive"