Why did you choose you forum tag?

The building with the green trim. Where is that? I think I've been there on a bike trip.
That is in the town of Bodega which is about 5-6 miles from Bodega Bay. It's inland more
and you can't even see the ocean from its location. It's private owned property and the owners
have a sign saying "please don't disturb the owners".

Screenshot_20220812-062650_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Invincible Moose
That is in the town of Bodega which is about 5-6 miles from Bodega Bay. It's inland more
and you can't even see the ocean from its location. It's private owned property and the owners
have a sign saying "please don't disturb the owners".

View attachment 282525
The address of the building you can Google Map

17110 Bodega Ln.
Bodega, Ca. 94922

A lot of The Birds wasn't filmed in Bodega Bay. The school house and church are a few
miles down the road in Bodega. My wife and I rent a studio right on the Bay the past
three years and love the coast ! A couple pics we took our first trip.
View attachment 282425View attachment 282426
I love it. Truly, if you ever get a chance, visit Grand Marais. If not, read Hemmingway, and the Big Two Hearted River...

In a previous life I was a scratch golfer. Got married and worked night shift at a local factory. Got off work at 7:00 AM and had a daily T time at 8 and I was back home and in bed by 11 after speed walking 18 holes. Played at that level until kids, which as you know, changes your life. Golf was put on the back burner for the next 20 years. Retired and had hopes of playing more golf again but that didn’t pan out.
Dang, that’s no easy feat and quite the accomplishment to be a scratch golfer. Having to let that ability slide away is tough for me to even stomach lol

I feel for ya

I love it. Truly, if you ever get a chance, visit Grand Marais. If not, read Hemmingway, and the Big Two Hearted River...
I haven't traveled out California since 1985 when I traveled to Reno Nevada to play the one armed bandits. Prior
to that my family and I traveled from Pomona (I lived in SoCal for 10 years) California to Gowanda New York in
the summer of 1968. I was 11 years old. On that trip I took my 1st generation Crosman PowerMaster 760. Actually
bagged a Woodchuck with it using BB's. Ahh ! Memories of days gone by !