Why did you choose you forum tag?

/dev/null is a blackhole in Linux/UNIX, (anything you put in it just disappears) and during my career in IT security I was always using Linux. I also do photography as a hobby, and both photography and air rifles are a blackhole for my money.
I reckon you have read the man page on the luser command?

Oh, why OldSpook? Why not? "Moderator 3" was taken. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: d3vnull
In a previous life I was a scratch golfer. Got married and worked night shift at a local factory. Got off work at 7:00 AM and had a daily T time at 8 and I was back home and in bed by 11 after speed walking 18 holes. Played at that level until kids, which as you know, changes your life. Golf was put on the back burner for the next 20 years. Retired and had hopes of playing more golf again but that didn’t pan out.

Reactions: M0ist0ne
I chose mine because I love my Toy Fox Terrier Chloe. Here she is at
Bodega Bay about to be eaten by a wooden Great White shark.

1660078463173_IMG_20220809_132656.jpg

Bodega Bay! One of my most favorite movies of all time is, "The Birds," by Alfred Hitchcock! Interesting side story from the film, some/much/who knows of Bodega Bay, in "The Birds," was actually filmed at Grand Marais, Michigan. Grand Marais is still off the beaten path,...
A lot of The Birds wasn't filmed in Bodega Bay. The school house and church are a few
miles down the road in Bodega. My wife and I rent a studio right on the Bay the past
three years and love the coast ! A couple pics we took our first trip.
20200818_170605.jpg
20200818_171213.jpg