• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why did you choose you forum tag?

I chose my tag because those @#&%#$@ grackles kept emptying our backyard feeders in a matter of minutes. Started out with a Crosman Quest from Walmart, then a Benjamin np break barrel, not so effective with me shooting.........................then a benji marauder..................down the rabbit hole I went, the grackles discovered our yard was a no fly zone, now I just punch paper, cans. paintballs, and steel targets.

ramjet was what everyone called me as a 16 yr old kid with a drivers licence ,i was burning tires slamming gears, & tearing up everything wth wheels, i did not like the name , but it stuck with me , it is even part of my email, & yes , i am still a gearhead... 66 was my age when i joined this forum

I've been into Lotus 7's for 40 plus years hence my forum handle.
There really is nothing else like it!
1200 lbs and it's hot, it's cramped, it's a struggle to get in and out of, (if I go up a pants size I will have to sell it), no roof, no doors, no radio, no heater, noisy, and you get hit with pebbles from sticky tires but it is the closest to a race car on the street. And unbelievable fun.
20220806_143039.jpg

While I first learned to shoot with an old Marksman pellet/BB/dart gun (a 1911 look-a-like), I grew to thoroughly enjoy shooting revolvers as an adult. I still shoot revolvers in between shooting air and still enjoy them immensely.
Thus, the name REVO (Revolver) MAN.
Oh, and Bugs Bunny is my favorite character, bar none. Ya mess with the rabbit and you will pay big time!

mike

At least 40 years ago; we were at a dinner party (mostly cocktails) with 4 or 5 other couples that were all good friends. One of the wives started a question that went around the table: "What was it about (fill in husband's name) that made him The One?
You guessed it... my dearest said, "He was just a little less mundane than the others".
It has been many years reminding myself it was meant to be complimentary. I hope.:)
IMG951547(1)(1).jpg

Mine is Xbowsniper, because before I got into Field Target Shooting, I was a competitive (still am, but not as much these days) Indoor Crossbow competitor. I hold almost every indoor national record, as well as most indoor world records. I've won USA Archery's Indoor Nationals 21 times before they eliminated the Crossbow Division, practically forcing me to retire. I now only shoot NFAA competitions.

Tom Holland
Field Target Tech
Fieldtargettech.com

A stoner I sat across from in art class came back after lunch, even more heavily stoned, glass eyed, and yelled out after staring me down- “ you look like Carmine THE BIGRAGU from Laverne and Shirley!!!

The show made its debut the day before, after Happy Days.

The name was burnt onto my baseball mitt, which I still have to this day, 44 years later.