• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why did I wait so long...

20201111_153848.1605144497.jpg

20201111_153559.1605144560.jpg

to pull the trigger (pun intended).?? Haven't done anything to it except clean the barrel and it more than rivals the Vulcan 2 (.22) and the Huntsman Regal (.177). In .25 it is simply awseome...and the stock...why did I wait a year and a half??? Thanks Brian @EDgunwest and ED...

At the end of 2018, Ed has been shipping the R5Ms' with nicer walnut stocks than the usual boring/bland walnut stocks they use to come with. Some people skimp out on ordering their R5Ms' with the walnut stocks and request to have it shipped with the synthetic or laminate stock. I suggest ordering it with the walnut first and then buy the synthetic or laminate letter. You never know what you're gonna get. Here's mine. Although not as nice as the OP's, it's still decent. 

20181219_123518.1605152952.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I wasn't expecting anything this nice as there were only 3 left in stock when I ordered it a week or so ago. Now I'm thinking really seriously about ordering a synthetic stock just so this one doesn't get dinged up. Thoughts...?

I say go for it. I also have a synthetic stock as well as the red/gray laminate but I've been rocking the synthetic stock for awhile because I'm a little rough on my guns.