• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Why can't I order a Maverick on Krale in the US?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36685
  • Start date
Because all FX Dealers have an agreement with FX Sweden that they won't sell any FX guns or Factory parts to any competitor's territory. It sucks because items you can actually find in stock for purchase are in countries that won't or can't sell them to you. Try finding anything FX .177 related in the U.S, NADA. But in Europe where they shoot more .177 you find parts in stock all day long. Is what it is.

Check msairguns.com , they might have a Maverick in stock.

Does the US FX facility in NC sell guns or are they strictly a service point here in the US?

I don't think they will sell to an individual. As the US distribution center, I assume all dealer inventory is shipped from the NC location, but I'm not sure. The FX site refers to it as a distribution center, which would imply that it is the shipping point for the US. 

Does the US FX facility in NC sell guns or are they strictly a service point here in the US?

I don't think they will sell to an individual. As the US distribution center, I assume all dealer inventory is shipped from the NC location, but I'm not sure. The FX site refers to it as a distribution center, which would imply that it is the shipping point for the US.

FX-USA will sell small parts direct to the consumer, but they will not sell you a rifle, or major parts such as a barrel kit, or even a magazine. For those they will refer you to their dealers.

Because all FX Dealers have an agreement with FX Sweden that they won't sell any FX guns or Factory parts to any competitor's territory. It sucks because items you can actually find in stock for purchase are in countries that won't or can't sell them to you. Try finding anything FX .177 related in the U.S, NADA. But in Europe where they shoot more .177 you find parts in stock all day long. Is what it is.

Check msairguns.com , they might have a Maverick in stock.

No still pre order, but thank you for the link
Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 3.13.35 PM.1630102534.jpg

I would never buy an FX if I had to put up with this anti-competitive behavior.

This just keeps up the FX prices higher, which is what FX actually wants.

Good luck to you all ready to spend $2000 for an air rifle.

Let's hope that it will save you from the invasion of the zombie squirrels :)

Fair trade prices are there to give the retailer there part in distribution, I've made peace with it

State statutes enacted in the first half of the twentieth century permitting manufacturers to set minimum, maximum, or actual selling prices for their products, and thus to prevent retailers from selling products at very low price