• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Why are there so many Leshiy 2 for sale?

Six whole pages (which, again, contain many listing for accessories and not the rifle itself) over the course of almost 10 months isn't a startling amount. Do the same search for the Impact or any other equally popular rifle and see how many pages your search returns.

Edit: to answer my own question, a quick search for the Impact returned 6+ pages dating back to the beginning of August (or just two months). There were 88 pages total; I didn't have the patience to scroll through to see how many were from 2021 alone. Must mean that the everybody and their mother is getting rid of their Impact, no?

I think the post about the repr hit the nail on the head, sadly I am one of those wtb posters but if it didn't have the repr the package would have to off set it with other items. A repr is roughly $275 and out of stock in the US at least it was but if you buy a new L2 they are now coming with it. People want the latest gear just out nature. So add the new repr and them coming with the new barrels I think that might be part of it. Like someone else mentioned as well they bought it tried it and found it wasn't for them. 

You all sound like those folks on camera forums, tracking the stock valuations of Canon or Nikon and trying to read tea leaves.

I have two Leshiy 2's, and the only thing I've sold for them is a barrel I find I don't use very often -- I bought way more barrels than I need, looking for configurations I wanted to settle on.

It's a gun that's selling in higher volumes than most. It's attracted a lot of people that have never used airguns before. There's quite a few unusual things with this gun, not to mention the number of accessories.

Maybe - but how is that any different than blasting an Impact? YMMV

I think it really comes down to the output level of the Leshiy 2. It's a powerful airgun and even in a milder setup the valve pushes out a good shot of air. For many, it's likely not the backyard friendly little semi plinker they envisioned before purchase.
I've had a L2 for about 2 months, love the idea, look, and feel of it but don't get to shoot it too often because (ITS NOT BACKYARD FRIENDLY) neighbor has called the cops after the 3rd time i tried to shoot it, lol. I had no idea of how loud it was when i purchased it. Still waiting on the Behemoth Reflex system which is still not avaible at this time. From first impressions is no where near as accurate as my M2 Impact but different class of gun, my impact has 700mm barrel compared to the 350mm Leshiy 2.

I have one L2 with several barrel configuration. I am not a fanboy but appreciate the engineering.
It toke me over 3-4 K pellets to learn some tricks tuning it, but still so much to learn about dwell, pretty much no tinkering all is in trial and errors.
Yesterday for a very first time I was happy with my rings, I shoot 50 Meters HN Baracuda 21's. It was a real journey to get it work to my liking.
And me an aß, just got home and changed the jets to next size up - this is called "improving". Will see tomorrow what is going to show me.